Did you know that people replace their toothbrush every 8 - 9 months? Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
A message from the ADA:
Replace toothbrushes at least every 3–4 months. The bristles become frayed and worn with use and cleaning effectiveness will decrease. Toothbrushes will wear out more rapidly depending on factors unique to each patient. Check brushes often for this type of wear and replace them more frequently if needed. Children’s toothbrushes often need replacing more frequently than adult brushes.
Takes the guess work out of toothbrush replacement.
Health Benefits Of Replacing Your Brush Every 90 Days:
1. Cuts down on plaque build up
2. Prevents frayed and worn bristles from damaging gums
1. LCD screen displays countdown
2. Displays daily dental tips
3. Special reminder messages to replace your brush
4. Soft angled bristles clean plaque in hard to reach places, plus a tongue cleaner for a whole-mouth clean
Price was good, delivery was great. Read an article about it, and went to their website to buy it. While the price is a bit high for a good brush (I don't spend more than 1.50 ea), these last longer, and I preferred these bristles, and bristle configuration. The timer is very slick on the handle, didn’t really know I was supposed to replace my brush every 90 days. My dentists always reminded me when I went in for my checkup, now I have a brush that will remind me to do just that
You're reviewing : 90 Day Toothbrush (Red)