Did you know that people replace their toothbrush every 8 - 9 months? Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
A message from the ADA:
Replace toothbrushes at least every 3–4 months. The bristles become frayed and worn with use and cleaning effectiveness will decrease. Toothbrushes will wear out more rapidly depending on factors unique to each patient. Check brushes often for this type of wear and replace them more frequently if needed. Children’s toothbrushes often need replacing more frequently than adult brushes.
Takes the guess work out of toothbrush replacement.
Health Benefits Of Replacing Your Brush Every 90 Days:
1. Cuts down on plaque build up
2. Prevents frayed and worn bristles from damaging gums
1. LCD screen displays countdown
2. Displays daily dental tips
3. Special reminder messages to replace your brush
4. Soft angled bristles clean plaque in hard to reach places, plus a tongue cleaner for a whole-mouth clean
A lot of technology crammed into a little product. Im a tech freak so when I saw this brush I had to try it out. First toothbrush I've purchased in years that feels like it is really cleaning everywhere. Between teeth, along the gum line, even the cheeks gets scrubbed. This toothbrush seems to do it all. I replace my brush every three months but its nice to have a little screen tell me when I am supposed to replace it, once less thing to remember.
You're reviewing : 90 Day Toothbrush (Purple)