Did you know that people replace their toothbrush every 8 - 9 months? Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
A message from the ADA:
Replace toothbrushes at least every 3–4 months. The bristles become frayed and worn with use and cleaning effectiveness will decrease. Toothbrushes will wear out more rapidly depending on factors unique to each patient. Check brushes often for this type of wear and replace them more frequently if needed. Children’s toothbrushes often need replacing more frequently than adult brushes.
Takes the guess work out of toothbrush replacement.
Health Benefits Of Replacing Your Brush Every 90 Days:
1. Cuts down on plaque build up
2. Prevents frayed and worn bristles from damaging gums
1. LCD screen displays countdown
2. Displays daily dental tips
3. Special reminder messages to replace your brush
4. Soft angled bristles clean plaque in hard to reach places, plus a tongue cleaner for a whole-mouth clean
This is a good quality product. my mouth feels like it just got cleaned at the dentist after i use this! and it's so much nicer than those electric toothbrushes that make your whole head buzz when you brush
You're reviewing : 90 Day Toothbrush (Blue)